Thursday, January 17, 2008

Let it snow....


It's freezing cold!!! Right now I can't decide if I'd rather be in the hot & humid weather of home or here in this freezing cold! I love the cold, but not really when my face & hands are frozen and it makes it not want to go outside! I think that if it's going to be this cold, it should just snow!!! I took that picture as we were driving up Mt. Hood for Christmas! I can't believe it was 21 degrees & I didn't feel that cold.



My sister's wedding was beautiful and warm inside :) We had to take pictures outside before the ceremony and it was so cold! My family was freezing! I'm glad that most of my family came up for the wedding! Christmas was so much fun at Mt. Hood! We went inner-tubing ... which was fun except for the collisions that occurred. It snowed soo much Christmas day though! It was b-ea-u-tiful!

This semester is off to a fast start already...almost 2 weeks down already! I have a feeling that it's gonna go by so fast....which is good, but makes me so sad! I have to keep up my grades but I wanna have fun too ;) Well, on that note, I should probably get back to writing my paper...ugh!

No comments: