Saturday, February 9, 2008

Jesus, Lord of Heaven

Jesus, Lord of Heaven,
I did not deserve
the grace that You have given
and the promise of Your word.

Lord, I stand in wonder
of the sacrifice You made
with mercy beyond measure.
My debt You freely paid.

Your love is deeper than the cross,
higher than the heavens,
reaches beyon the stars in the sky.

Jesus, Your love has no bounds

I can't say how much I love this song! It's currently my life song, because it keeps bringing me back to my first love, my true love. He's done so much for me, forgiven me, reclaimed my heart and soul. He's worthy of my praise, my life, my thoughts! His love is seriously all I need!

This week has been stressful, sleep-depriving, confusing, but through this week I came to the realization that Jesus reigns above all of that. He surpasses my confusions and frustrations. May my eyes be fixed on Him and Him alone. May I live in the moment, not worrying about what life holds after graduation. It's frustrating because I feel like by doing that, I'm somewhat in denial that my life is going to change after graduation.

I've grown so so so much in the past 4 years. I never thought I'd really be going to Japan. It was always just a thought and plans that Jenny & I talked about doing. I could be in Japan in less than 6 months! ahh! So exciting & scary at the same time! I definitely feel the holy spirit moving in me about going...and I'm scared to death to do it. But I know that if God's brought me this far, He's definitely gonna be with me there!

No comments: