Sunday, May 11, 2008

♥LoVe.iS.heRe♥

I keep on hearing this song on the radio and it always reminds me that God is always present and that he never stops loving us. I wonder why I forget that so often, especially when I don't feel or see God in my life. I know that he's with me, but maybe i need to acknowledge his presence.

I am confused about life--what to do, where to go/live, looking back over the past 4 years of college, missing friends & wondering if and when I'll have those moments again... So many thoughts flood my head and heart. I feel such a heavy burden and I can't put a specific name on it because I know it's many of these things that are weighing on me. Now that college is over I have a degree that pretty much tells me what I'll be doing for the rest of my life. But do I want to get right into it right away? Or do I want to explore and take leaps of faith to serve the God who has carried and blessed me more than I ever imagined?
...so many questions, without answers...

I don't feel any specific call on my life right now. Maybe it's because I'm not searching God's will and in prayer about it. I guess I'm being lazy and that's why I don't feel that tug on my heart.

It's so weird to realize that I'm not going back to Fox. That I'm not just home for the summer. It's really weird and sad because I won't be apart of the Fox life....but I have so many memories of all the experiences and things I've learned. Leaving college & living in the real world is harder than i thought... But I know that whatever I do & wherever I go someone is always going to be with me, carrying me, comforting me and ♥loving me. :)

Tenth Avenue North - Love Is Here
Come to the waters
You who thirst and you’ll thirst no more
Come to the Father
You who work and you’ll work no more

All you who labor in vain
And to the broken and shamed

Love is here
Love is now
Love is pouring from His hands from His brow
Love is near it satisfies
Streams of mercy flowing from His side
Cause Love is here

Come to the treasure
You who search and you’ll search no more
Come to the lover
You who want and you’ll want no more

All you who labor in vain
And to the broken and shamed

And to the bruised and fallen
Captives bound and brokenhearted
He is the Lord, He is the Lord
By His stripes He’s paid our ransom
From His wounds we drink salvation
He is the Lord, He is the Lord

Love is here
Love is now
Love is pouring from His hands from His brow
Love is near it satisfies
Streams of mercy flowing from His side

2 comments:

Cathy said...

hey malia. congratulations on graduating. i'm sorry to hear that you're an alternate for JET, but you never know how things will work out! there's still a chance, and if it's meant to be, it will happen. have a great summer, malia!

Cathy said...

oh, i forgot that i changed my name to jung, lol. sorry about that. anyway, in reply to your comment: i am working at dick pacific (yes, that's their name). they're a general contractor and they're pretty big in hawaii. hahaha i didn't graduate yet. hopefully next year! ahh! and shianti actually changed her major to business. we were both electrical engineering majors initially. i switched to mechanical. haha. uhh... but yeah, we should totally hang out one day. maybe watch a movie and catch up. lol. idk