Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Blessings!

Wow, I can't believe I haven't blogged in 2 years! Life has changed in several ways, but all I can say is I am feeling the blessings of God's hand in my life. Despite the stressfulness and never-ending list of to-do's, God has a purpose for everything! I have been learning that God's purpose is not to bring me comfort, not to make me happy, not to provide me with what I want, but to grow my faith and bring glory to Him in everything I do! I have been challenged way more than I've ever been challenged, but I am growing SO much from it!
I am learning to see the good in every situation even if everything in me wants to complain and vent and just give up hope! But...I am learning to see things through His eyes & trust that He has a purpose for everything that I encounter. :)

No comments: