Sunday, June 17, 2007

Divine Romance

"The fullness of Your grace is here with me
The richness of Your beauty’s all I see
The brightness of Your glory has arrived
In Your presence God, I’m completely satisfied

For You I sing I dance
Rejoice in this divine romance
Lift my heart and my hands
To show my love, to show my love

A deep deep flood, an Ocean flows from You
Of deep deep love, yeah it’s filling up the room
Your innocent blood, has washed my guilty life
In Your presence God I’m completely satisfied"

God Provides. God's ravishing, unending love never ceases to amaze me. I love this song. It expresses the joy that I feel while basking in the love of Christ.

Okay, so I got to watch the "Love Comes Softly" series...amazing! In this one scene this guy was asking why God allows bad things happen to good people...and the other guy said that God doesn't necessarily allow it, but He promises us that He will always be there beside us, with us, carrying us, etc. And...that got me thinking. Sometimes I think that bad things are like a punishment...maybe sometimes it is? But still, God always makes good of everything. I believe that God can be glorified in all situations; whether good or bad.

1 comment:

Mandipants said...

=)

I love that series! mom and read them years ago and we have them all on dvd now!