Saturday, July 28, 2007

randomness

Sometimes I wonder when in the world time is going....it's always when I'm enjoying life that it goes by so fast, yet when i'm not all that thrilled about life it drags.

I seriously do have several things to do before school starts again. Included in that list is the Praxis that i take in a week! I'm not ready nor am i prepared! And, I really have to pass because I don't want to pay for it again! I think I'll be fine with the math, but i need to practice the reading & writing sections.

I'm soo excited for going back to school! Well, mostly for student teaching! I'm stoked to be able to experience the prep, first day school and first several months of school. I have an amazing cooperating teacher and I'm sure the 2nd graders will be precious!

In continuation of this random blog...God is continuing to teach me so much despite the different setbacks throughout this summer. But I'm so thankful that I am alive & well (mostly). The eye surgery went well, family time has been great and I couldn't have asked for better friends. One prayer request though is for my right toe...so I dropped a can of corn on it last week at camp. Ever since then it's just gotten worse (well, it looks awful) but thankfully it's not infected (and pray that it continues to remain Uninfected!). Its been quite the ride with this toe, including a visit to the ER at 5am, and going to the doctor again several days later. So yes, despite all the pain that I've gone through, the Lord's been with me every step of the way. :)

"How can I keep from singing your praise
How can I ever say enough, how amazing is your love
How can i keep from shouting your name
I know I am LOVED by the King and it makes my heart wanna sing!"

No comments: