Tuesday, November 25, 2008

scrapbooking




So I've been learning the art and craft of scrapbooking...I have so many pictures and my current "album in process" is my Juniors Abroad album. I started it and have yet to finish it... I think I finished my Amsterdam pictures, but need to move on to Belgium, and Paris!! Tomorrow I plan on showing my class pictures from my trip...and of course looking for symmetry in different land marks...such as the "Eiffel Tower".

Anyway, I thought I'd post up some pictures from the only album that I finished titled "Three Shades." It is basically the love, life and friendship of what started out as a flute trio. Rachael, of course thought we needed a group name and chose "three shades." For some reason we meant to pick something better but of course that never happened, thus making us "three shades" for life. :) We are also the "Sisterhood of the traveling sweatpants." I know it's so cheesy, but we love it! It makes it so much easier and consistent to keep in touch with each other, with me being an ocean away from them.

I still really want to travel to Japan someday. And I want to go back to Europe--Belgium & Paris, especially! And Italy, Germany, etc etc. Someday...:) And New York too!

No comments: